Five Continents International Patent & Trademark Office is the largest patent law firm in Southern Taiwan. We are dedicated to providing quality IP services to our clients. In order to offer the most competent and comprehensive services, we have been effectively cultivating talents through professional training in our comfortable working environment. If you meet the following qualifications, we would love you to join our team. Experience is not our top concern; our training guarantees a promising and bright future for you.
For Patent Engineers / Technical Writers:
- Education: A minimum of a bachelor degree in electronics, mechanics, physics or related areas.
- Languages proficiency: English or Japanese, fluent in reading and writing.
- Job description: Drafting specification for patent applications; analysis of patent infringement.
For Sales Representatives:
- Education: A minimum of a bachelor degree from Taiwan or overseas institutes
- Personality: Active, outgoing, good at communication, best with (good at)second language proficiency in English or Japanese
- Job description: Handling patent and trademark applications and communication with clients
If you would like to send us your curriculum vitae,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org